Thursday, March 19, 2009

One Tree Hill Quotes

“i`ve been there. i wanna tell you it gets better. that pain in the pit of your stomach, that pain in your heart, it goes away.. that voice in your head saying there`s no way out. it's wrong, believe me, it gets better.”
-Keith Scott

Let us drop these breadcrumbs. So that together we find our way home. Because losing our way would be the most cruel of things. This year, I lost my way.”
-Lucas Scott

“When I fell to the floor tonight, I was so scared, I was so terrified. Then I saw you, and I promised myself that if I could just get up, I'd walk over to you... I'd tell you how much I
need you and how much I want you... and how nothing else matters.”


“As we strain to grasp the things we desire, the things we think will make our lives better: money, popularity, fame, we ignore what truly matters: the simple things like friendship, family, love.. the things we probably already had”

“The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that every day won't be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness of despair, remember, it's only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home.”

“Haley James: Be careful with his heart. It's more fragile than you think.”
-Haley James Scott

“Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton. The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth - I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer.”
-Lucas Scott

“I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. 'Cause you hurt me so bad, and I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did, but I just thought that you should know. This was how
I spent my summer, Luke, wanting you... I'm just too scared to admit it.”
-Brooke Davis

You think you know me but you don't. And that means you don't know what I can do.”
-Brooke Davis

“Ida Scott Taylor once wrote: Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.”
-Lucas Scott

1 comment:

  1. ahh "YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME BUT YOU DON'T! AND THAT MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO!" =D
    I love that one!!!!

    ReplyDelete